- Butter - 100 gm
- Milk powder - 1 Cup or 150gm
- Condensed Milk - 200 gm
- Cocoa powder - 3 or 4 tsp
- Nuts, chips or gems to Garnish
Peda recipe is a kind of sweet recipe made in India. Peda recipe are usually prepared thick or semi solid soft pieces which are quick and easy made treat in just 15 minutes. This peda recipe is a favorite dish for all ages, especially for children. They taste so soft and silky that the melts in our mouth. Peda recipe are usually prepared during the special occasions like birthdays, engagement parties or even for diwali, along with the doodh peda. It can be a delicious snack for an awesome evening with your relatives and friends. So, why are you waiting for? Try this simple yet an awesome peda recipe of how to prepare it.
Preparation of Peda Recipe:
1) Melt the butter in a microwave for 1 minute.
2) Mix the above ingredients (milk powder, Condensed milk and cocoa powder) along with the melted butter.
3) Place this on the microwave on high for 3 minutes, but gradually check after every 1 minute and stir the blend equally.
4) The last 1 minute is watched keenly because at this time you will find the blend containing bubbles.
5) Cool it and make the desired shape.
6) Garnish the peda recipe with chocolates, chips, nuts or gems.
Healthy Benefits and Medicinal tips of Peda Recipe:
1) Consuming cocoa decreases blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels. Some medical research says that the consumption of cocoa is beneficial for heart diseases as they are rich in polyphenolic flavonoids. These flavonoids are found in fruits, vegetables, coffee, tea and wine.
2) Milk contains calcium which builds a healthy bones and teeth; it also maintains the bone mass. It contains protein which serves as a source of energy and helps to repair our muscle tissue, milk also contains potassium, phosphorus, and some vitamins which helps to maintain the blood pressure, generate energy and maintains the immune system.
3) Butter is rich in fatty acids and minerals which prevent the most of diseases and support our immune functioning, boost metabolism and these fatty acids have some anti bacterial properties and they fight against pathogenic microorganisms.
Tips about Peda Recipe:
Peda recipe can be also made in stove instead of oven. But note that it is cooked in low shimmer flame. This is a healthy dish which can be given to children. Children will just love it and it is so easy that you can teach your loved ones on how to prepare peda recipe at home.