- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Fresh Tomato 1 (sliced)
- Green Chillies 1 (chopped)
- ½ Lemon (Juice)
- Virgin Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Few coriander and mint to garnish
- Salt to taste
отзывы о binomo
Onion Salads are the most adaptable one of all dishes including flavors coming from all over the world. Onion Salads are usually served with a dressing which includes garnishing with other vegetables. Onion salad is a quick and easy salad to prepare any time for any dish. Onion Salad can be served with Bagara Rice, Biryani, Curries, Dhal, etc. This onion salad is good for digestion after a heavy meal. I have garnished this salad with my imagination. You can also add your favorite herbs and vegetables to it. Here is the simple method to make Onion salad.
Preparation of Onion Salad:
- Slice the onions, tomatoes thin and chop the green chilies.
- Mix the chopped vegetables with lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Garnish it with the coriander and mint leaves.
- Serve it at the room temperature or chilled.
Tips for garnishing onion salad:
Peel the tomato and roll the skin of the tomato to form a rose.