- Digestive biscuits/Marie biscuits10
- Cream Cheese 500g
- Whipped Cream 250g
- Butter 75 g
- Grapes 250g
- Sugar 2tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1tsp
- Chocolate sauce to decorate
No Bake Cheesecake
No Bake Cheesecake is a simplest of all cheese cake recipes. You don’t need to bake or cook to make a cake. Follow this easy method to make No Bake Cheesecake and surprise your loved ones. You just need a refrigerator to make this cake. Isn’t it very easy…yummy cheese cake. My favorite, I m going to surprise my hubby on his birthday.
Method to prepare No Bake Cheesecake
1. Put the Digestive biscuits in a polythene bag and crush it using a rolling pin.
2. Melt the butter and mix it with the crushed biscuit for making the cheesecake base mixture.
3. Grease the cake tray (8”) with butter, pour the mixture into it and press it flat and evenly.
4. Leave this tray in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
5. Now gently beat the cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla essence together until you get a smooth consistency. Add in about half the grapes.
6. Pour the mixture onto the cake base and chill it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to allow the cake to set.
7. Once the cake is set, remove it from the cake tray and place it on the plate.
8. Decorate with the remaining fruits and chocolate sauce.
9. Serve No Bake Cheesecake chill and Yummy.
Tips for No Bake Cheesecake:
Use any cheese perferably mascarpone cheese.
Can use any fruits strawberries, blueberries, kiwis, etc..