- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Milk powder 1 tbsp
- Instant Yeast 1 ½ tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Egg 1 (for glazing)
- Salt ½ tsp
- Sugar 1tsp
- :::::Ingredients for chicken filling:::::
- Chicken minced 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- Green chilies 2
- Salt to taste
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves 2tbsp
- Dill leaves 2 tbsp
- Flour 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Milk ½ cup
- Sesame seed as required
How to make Chicken Croissant:
(For making dough)
- Mix the above ingredients flour, milk powder, yeast, oil, egg, salt and sugar.
- Add warm water and knead the dough to medium soft.
- Leave it for 1 hour in a warm place.
(For making the chicken filling)
- Finely chop the onion, tomato and green chilies.
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a pan and fry the onion and tomato along with ginger garlic paste.
- Now add red chili powder, garam masala, salt and chicken and cook it for few minutes.
- Add flour then milk and cook till it becomes thick, then add coriander leaves / dill leaves and remove it.
- Leave it to cool completely.
(For making the croissant)
- Divide the dough into four parts.
- Roll one part of the dough with the rolling pin to a round shape.
- With a knife, mark the cut on half side of the dough.
- To the other half of the dough add the filling and cover it and start folding the other half you will see the cuts on the upper side and don’t forget to fold the corners to make a croissant shape.
- Glaze the top of the croissant with egg beaten and sprinkle some sesame seeds over it.
- Place it in a warm place for 10 minutes and then bake it for 200 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- After taking from oven apply butter over it and cover it with a cloth for 2 minutes to soften the croissants.
- Garnish it as you like and serve it.