olymp trade демо счет
Rasgulla Recipe is a delicious sweet syrupy Indian desserts. Rasgulla Recipe is made out of cheese which is called as paneer in Hindi. It originated from Orissa where it is called as Khira mohana and very famous throughout North India especially in Bengal and famously known as a Bengali sweet. This Rasgulla Recipe dessert is made out of Chhena (Indian cheese cottage) boiled in the syrup of sugar and water. Rasgulla Recipes are usually served chilled and in some place like Bhubaneswar these rasagullas are served hot and garnished with rose water, saffron and pistachios. Here is how you should prepare Rasgulla Recipe.
Preparation of Rasgulla Recipe:
- Boil the milk in medium heat.
- Once you got the full boiled milk remove it from the heat.
- Add Vinegar to make the milk curdle and now you can see the whey(water residue) separates from the paneer.
- Now leave it for about 5 minutes for the paneer (Indian cottage cheese) to settle down.
- Then strain it with cheesecloth or a thin piece of white fabric cloth
- Wash the paneer under cold water for a minute which will remove the vinegar.
- Then tie the cheesecloth and hang it to drain.
- After 2 hours spread the chhena (Indian cottage cheese) on the plate and knead it slowly for 5 min until it becomes very smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 -12 small portions and roll them into small balls and keep it aside.
- Boil the sugar and water in a pressure cooker.
- When the sugar is completely dissolved in the water, gently drop the paneer balls inside and close it with the pressure cooker with the whistle on and try to cook till you get one whistle.
- Let it cool for few minutes. You will find the rasgulla to be spongy and doubled in size.
- Add 1tsp of rose water.
- Refrigerate it, garnish with saffron strands (I used cake sprinkles) and serve rasgulla recipe chilled.