What is Nargisi Kofta:
отзывы о binomo
самые популярные в россии интернет-магазины верхней одежды
Nargisi Kofta or Nargisi Kebab is a Mughlai dish. The boiled eggs are encased by the layer of minced meat or chicken mixed with some hot spices and chopped onion and deep fried. This dish is called Nargisi Kofta. You can also use minced beef for this dish but I prefer Lamb which will get a awesome taste with this mixture.
How to prepare Nargisi Kofta:
- Start by putting Eggs in a pan of water and let it boil. Now boil the eggs for exact 6 minutes.
- When the eggs are boiling. grind the meat in a mixer or a food processor for 20-30 seconds while the meat is minced well then add the remaining ingredients ( Gram flour, chopped onion, green chillis, cumin powder, chilli powder and salt) and grind to a smooth paste or smooth dough.
- In meantime, after 6 minute remove the eggs from the pan and plunge them into cold water. This stops the yolk from discoloring. When the eggs are cooled crack the shells and peel it to take the boiled eggs out.
- Now make the dough and cut it into 4 pieces. First wet your hands in water and take a piece of dough and press it into a pattie then take one of your eggs put it in the middle of the pattie and work the dough around the egg and there we find a nice smooth ball. Now do the same for the other three eggs.
- Deep fry them until they are golden brown for 5- 6 minutes.
- Cut it in half and serve it with masala gravy or even it can make a great snack.
- Perfect yummy Nargisi Kofta is now ready to eat.
Tips for nargisi kofta recipe:
- While making Nargisi Kofta make sure that you keep a cup of water so that you keep moisturizing your palm when folding the dough. This will prevent the dough from sticking to your hand.
5 healthy benefits of Nargisi Kofta‘s Ingredients:
- Lamb contain proteins, amino acids and zinc which will help you to keep up the immune system healthy. Lamb is also a good source for Vitamins B12, B3 which is necessary for vital nervous system.
- An egg contains high quality protein and essential amino acids which helps to regulate the brain, nervous system and cardiovascular system.
- Egg contains sulphur content in it as it regulate the growth of hair and nails.
- The spices provide anti-inflammatory benefits, act as anti-oxidants, balance blood sugars, and also improve blood circulation and cardiovascular health.
- Onions are rich in vitamins, folic acid, iron and they also have a anti-bacterial property. It is good for digestion purpose. Onions prevent anemia and general thinning of the blood cells. This contains vitamins which boost up your immune system.