olymp trade отзывы
aliexpress на русском
Butter Naan is a leavened bread with a butter coating over it. It is very famous in India and will be there in every Indian restaurant. Butter Naan really goes well with some thick gravy may be veg or non veg. Some people like garlic naan which is just another version of Naan. Whatever may be the version Butter Naan tastes very delicious and definitely it is going to be your mommy’s favorite dish too. So celebrate this mother’s day with butter naan and surprise your mother. As this is the very easiest way of making Naan and taste definitely like a restaurant butter naan. Its also an yeast-less naan. This butter naan recipe is dedicated to all mothers and HAPPY Mother’s Day
Method to prepare Butter Naan:
- Sieve all the dry ingredients such as maida, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a wide bowl and mix it evenly.
- To the mixture add the yoghurt slowly and combine together well to form a dough.
- Knead the dough, now at this stage the dough will be more sticky and soft.
- To this dough add the final ingredient the lemon juice, mix well and cover the dough with a paper towel or cover it with a lid and leave it to ferment for 4 hours in a warm place.
- After 4 hours you will be seeing the dough will be bulged in size.
- You will find the dough to be sticky, but dont worry, sprinkle some dry flour over the dough and divide it into 4 -5 equal parts.
- Now take one ball and dust some dry flour on rolling board, and stretch out from all the sides, if it is difficult with your hands make use of a rolling pin and roll it for 1/4 inch thick. You can shape it as you want, I have tried heart shape too.
- Now for baking, place a skillet on the heat and when the skillet is hot put this naan on it roast it on both the side till you gets light golden spot. Then place a cooling rack in the flame of the stove and put the naan over it and roast it on both the side using a tong for a minute or two. Remove it and brush it with some butter.
- Serve butter naan hot with butter chicken, rogan josh or chicken kurma.