אבא הלל 7
Coconut burfi recipe is one of my favorite sweets. It is a sweet, sugary, delicious, flavored and chewy made out of dry shredded coconut powder, condensed milk and pinch of cardamom. This coconut burfi recipe is really very simple and easy it can be made in just 10 minutes and it taste absolutely heavenly. It is named as ‘Khobbri mithai’ in Kannada and ‘Naralachi Vadi’ or ‘Khobarychi Vadi’ in Marathi.
Preparation of Coconut Burfi Recipe:
1) Place the pan on the stove at sim or low flame.
2) Roast the coconut gently until you get the smell or the aroma of the roasted coconut.
3) Add Condensed milk along with cardamom powder.
4) Constantly stir the mixture until 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Pour this mixture into a baking dish coated with butter.
6) Spread it evenly over the baking dish using a spatula and leave it cool.
7) Refrigerate the burfi for about 1 hour and then start cutting the burfi into diamond shape.
8) You can also garnish it with varakh or saffron to garnish.
Note: You can preserve it for a long time if you refrigerate it in an air tight container. Enjoy Coconut Burfi recipe and let us know how it tasted.