A Cappuccino Coffee is a espresso beverage foamed with whipped milk cream. This Cappuccino Coffee comprise of espresso poured into the bottom third of the cup, followed by a some amount of hot milk and last third of the drink consists of milk foam. Using a Toothpick we can make some artistic drawing on the top of the milk foam. This art of drawing on the milk foam is called as Latte Art. Cinnamon, raw sugar, shaved chocolate or additional spices are usually sprinkled on top of the finished Cappuccino Coffee drink. Cappuccino Coffee’s are served hot with a teaspoon and then consumed.
Preparation of Cappuccino Coffee:
- Mix the above ingredients (creamer, instant coffee, chocolate drink mix, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg) on a bowl.
- Preserve it in an airtight container for future use.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the preserved mixture with one cup of boiling water.
- Garnish along with whipped milk cream and decorate it as you like.
- Serve it hot and your hubby will like it.