бинариум реальные отзывы
асос на русском
Kaju katli recipe is really a favorite Indian special sweet made from powdered cashew nut , sugar, and with a pinch of cardamom powder for that exotic aroma. Kaju katli recipe are famous during the festivals like Diwali. Especially its is all time favorite sweet recipe for kids as its mouth watering taste makes your kid to say “mommy one more pleaseeeeeee”!
Kaju Katli Recipe Preparation:
1. Soak the cashews (Kajus) for 15 mins.
2. Then blend the soaked cashews along with the sugar and milk in a blender.
3. Heat up the pan in a low flame.
4. Add the butter or ghee along with the cardamom powder.
5. Now add the blended batter of cashew to the pan.
6. Stir constantly until the mixture becomes thicker.
7. Make sure it doesn’t burns from the sides, so keep stirring for 15 minutes.
8. Put the content into a greased pan and spread it out all over the pan
8. Cool it and cut into diamond shape
9. Garnish the barfi with varakh (silver leaves)
Health benefits in eating Kaju Katli Recipe:
1. Cashews contain an anacardic acid which fights against the teeth infection.
2. Cardamoms is used to cure the teeth and gum infection and also used for cold, cough and also digestive disorders.
3. Milk contains proteins which is essential for growing.
4. Butter prevents the skin allergies as it rich in fatty acids.
Share Kaju Katli Recipe with your friends and do share your thoughtful comments below.