- Semolina : 2 cups
- Onion 1 chopped
- Tomato : 2 chopped
- Green chilies : 2 medium
- Yoghurt 1 cup
- Coriander 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves few
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
олимп трейд развод
אבא הלל 7
Adai recipe is a quick South Indian breakfast or snack just made in 15 mins. Adai recipe is a savory pancake usually made out of rice, semolina and lentils. Adai recipe is rich in nutrition and proteins. A healthy food for all ages. Adai can be made like a dosa or vada type. Here, my favorite is the Rava adai. It is very quick dish which can be made in few minutes. There are many varieties in adai but this is an instant recipe. Sometimes I used to have this as a morning breakfast in my college days.
Preparation of Adai Recipe:
- Mix all the above ingredients (Semolina, yoghurt, finely chopped onion, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander, curry leaves and required amount of salt) evenly.
- Make it into dough, the consistency should not be too thick or too thin and divide the portion into equal size balls.
- Heat the pan or tawa.
- Take one of the balls and place it on the plastic sheet, then pat the dough evenly and make a hole in the center with your finger as you do for a vada recipe and put it into the tawa.
- Now fry the adai for about for 2-3 minutes on each side until it is golden brown in a medium flame.
- Remove it from the heat and garnish with some mint leaves.
- Serve the adai recipe hot with mango pickles or mayonnaise or hot sauce.
Adai Recipe Tip:
Always use a bowl of water and wet your hands before you pat the adai recipe.