- Cooked prawns 280 g (peeled, deveined and chopped)
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Green chili 1- 2 (finely chopped and deseeded)
- Fresh ginger 1/2-inch piece (finely chopped)
- Coriander 1 tbsp. (chopped fresh)
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp.
- Lime juice 1 tbsp.
- Egg 1 (lightly beaten)
- White breadcrumbs 2 tbsp.
- Dried breadcrumbs 85 g
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
- Fresh coriander to garnish
Shrimp Patties is a delicious snack for an evening break. They are lightly spiced and served hot, these tasty, excellent little snack go extremely well with Pre-dinner drinks, and also make a very speedy lunchtime snack. The preparation of shrimp patties is super easy that you can surprise your loved ones anytime.
Shrimp Patties Preparation:
- In a Large bowl mix the above ingredients (shrimps, onion, chili, ginger, coriander, fresh breadcrumbs, turmeric, lime juice, and beaten egg) together with your hands until it is completely mixed.
- Now divide the mixture into 8 to 10 equal-sized parts.
- Roll the mixture round and flatten into patties.
- In a large plate put the dried breadcrumbs and dip each patty both front and back side to coat evenly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Now fry the shrimp patties for about for 5-6 minutes on each side until it is golden brown.
- Remove them and drain the shrimp patties on kitchen paper.
- Garnish the shrimp patties with fresh coriander and serve it.
Enjoy this quick and simple Shrimp Patties with your family.