- White or brown bread 4 slices
- Eggs 2-3
- Turmeric a pinch
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato, finely chopped
- Few Coriander leaves
- Few Mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- Unsalted Butter to fry
Best French Toast Recipe:
Spicy French toast is my son’s favorite snack and the spicy version will be one of the best french toast recipes. Best French Toast Recipe is a healthy breakfast for school and college going students. It can be made easily and in an inexpensive way. Best French Toast Recipe can be prepared in a sweet and spicy way. I love to prepare spicy french toast which is a recipe of bread soaked in spicy mixture of eggs then fried with little butter. It is quick, easy and nutritious where most of the ingredients are easily available in our kitchen. You will find this to be delicious more that the sweet version of the Best French Toast Recipe. Definitely you will have hard time stopping at one, you will go for another spicy french toast slice.
Method to prepare Best French Toast Recipe:
- Pour the eggs into a wide bowl beat thoroughly.
- Then add the chopped onion, tomato, chillies, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander, mint and salt to the beaten eggs and wisk it lightly.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan (preferably a non stick pan) on medium heat.
- Using a pair of tongs, take a slice of bread and dip both sides with the egg mixture.
- Now transfer the bread into the hot butter in the frying pan.
- Fry the bread on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve this hot and best French Toast Recipe with your favorite dip or sauce.